Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Things going well so far


On the way home...
I'm just passing the midpoint of the new work week at CGU. Much better weather than Chicago and everything has been going great so far and it's been a week of transition and discovery. Classes start next week and I've made my rounds with the IT staff and CGU administration. Faculty return next week and I hope to have time to meet with all the department heads to strategize where improvements can be made. I've got lots of new ideas and improvements in mind. Standardization and documentation of processes are on the top of my list. It's been wonderful weather and friendly people helping me along the way.

Best wishes to all,
Travis

5 comments:

jamie said...

Hey! I love the pictures....so beautiful! We cannot wait to come visit....it is supposed to be 13 here this weekend! Glad everything went well with the trip out there. Take care and we see you soon!

Nana Mennel said...

Travis, Saw the link to your blog from Jamie and Matt. The pictures are awesome. I think you picked the perfect time to site see along the way. The snow on the mountains is beautiful. Good luck

Unknown said...

Can I come and live with you?
Please!!!!
Patrick

mom said...

Such a beautiful backyard, who would have thought? I'm so happy for you and soooo very proud. Can't wait so see it all in person.
All my love, mom

Unknown said...

How quickly you forget the lovely winters in Chicago...

Good luck bro, enjoy SoCal!

TS